Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ceramic Plate: Story plate and slab plate

Ceramics: A story plate is about real life experiences other have had about something in life. The example story for the green plate ' I was living on a island. I collected shells that were very beautiful and I used to walk around the island from my house. The ocean water was so beautiful and life was special on this island. I want to go back there as it was a special time in my life'. I would encourage children to try to remember places, dreams, families and friends. This way the connection to the arts creates a love of learning and a passion to make special and meaningful projects. (above) A simple slab plate with the right about of glaze color is simple and also special for students. (below)



No comments:

Post a Comment